This Absence Management Skills Training Course is for Sale
Reducing absenteeism in the workplace comes down to utilising the correct HR policies and procedures. This 1-day Absence Management Training Course is designed to help (hr teams, line managers or team leaders) follow an effective absence management framework to confidently manage sickness & absenteeism in the workplace.
The key benefits we found when delivering this absence manage training course were:
- It helps to reduce staff absence by teaching the management and leadership teams how to manage it
- The learners learn how to conduct professional return to work interviews
- The managers learn to manage absences with the head and not their heart
- The cost to the business is reduced
- The learners ‘re-learn’ the company or organisation’s absence policy & procedures
This is a great one day training course that can also be broken down into smaller bitesize sessions, like all the courses for sale on this page. The absence management training course starts with an awesome activity which will challenge the way your team of learners think.
The activity is called the Maze. It is the maze that is absence management. The scenario starts off with a team member calling in sick. It’s not the first time! And probably won’t be the last. Your managers have to take the lead and make the choices as they pick their way through the Maze
The training develops a skill set that encourages your learners to think with their head and not their heart. Very difficult sometimes when the pressure is on. How will your managers cope – it’s a powerful session!
In our experience, because this is a tried and tested absence management training course, it improves the team’s morale, your customer satisfaction, your company reputation, and your competitive advantage
The aim of this absence management training course is to introduce the team of learners to a systematic approach to managing short term absence and highlight the importance of a nurturing environment and an atmosphere of wellness at work, to reduce long term absences
By the end of this complaint handling training course, your learners will be able to:
- Explain best practice and a sound absent management policy
- State the importance of managing attendance
- Clarify the role of the line manager in managing absence
- Be familiar with the company policy and procedures
- Deliver return to work interviews
- Manage short and long-term sickness
The Absence Management Training Course
When you buy this pre-written, ready to go, tried and tested absence management training course, you receive:
- Course breakdown and suggested timings
- Comprehensive trainer notes
- Power point slides
- Learner notes with the slides on
- All the handouts that accompany the course
- The Maze absence management training activity
Your purchase will be forwarded to you electronically once we have been notified by Shopify, we know you'll love it! It's pre-written and ready to go, the trainer notes are so well written and easy to follow.
You may be also interested in:
What one of our clients said:
"There has been so much I’ve gained from this session it is hard to list. The main thing I have taken from the training is greater confidence and motivation to be a great manager".
"Adrian, you should bring your skills to the council as a “trouble shooter” Please come back again". Sarah – (Planning Team Manager) – Greater Cambridge Planning Department (See more feedback here)
Buy the Absence Management Training Course Which is for Sale