Leadership Skills Training Workbook
Do your team know the difference between managing and leading?
This leadership skills workbook, the second in our management and leadership skills training series will help develop leadership skills at every level of your team or organisation
Whether you are a training consultant looking for a leadership workbook to complement your leadership skills training course or looking for a leadership self-study guide and workbook, then this workbook is for you.
The contents of the Leadership Skills Training Workbook:
- A quick introduction to the author, and why this book
- Our leadership philosophy
- What makes a great leader
- Setting SMART goals to achieve the above
- The vision and the mission
- Your statement of intent
- The six different leadership styles
- The leader’s reason for being
- Emotional intelligence
- The next step
This is an excellent leadership skills training workbook that helps towards setting the vision for your team. After reading it you will have a deeper understanding of what makes a leader and ways you can improve your own leadership skills.
What one our Customer Said about Us:
"What a great day in Leadership Training yesterday with our management team. Thank you to Adrian Close for an inspiring training session. Some great takeaways I'd like to share:
- Don't manage your time, manage your energy
- What you permit, you promote
- Don't expect them to change for you, change for them
By understanding the different personality types and behaviours in your team, can help you work together better to achieve that one centric goal". Lydia - (Marketing Manager) - Nimbus Hosting - Hertford