This Managing Conflict in the Workplace Training Course is for Sale
By the end of the Managing Conflict in the Workplace Training Course your learners will be able to deal with those difficult conversations that happen when a team member's need is removed – it’s all about action and support
The Managing Conflict in the Workplace Training Course can be delivered to all levels of the team and in our experience improves the team’s morale, your customer satisfaction, your company reputation, and your competitive advantage
The aim is for the managers to be able to embrace positive conflict as a team building tool and recognise and manage negative conflict before it has an adverse effect on the team and individual
- Recognise the conflict triggers
- Use a three step conflict resolution process
- Reflect on people’s psychological needs and how that impacts the team and their work
- Create a working environment where different views are encouraged and managed positively for continuous improvement
- Create an action plan to implement your learning in the workplace
The Managing Conflict in the Workplace Training Course
When you buy this pre-written, ready to go, tried and tested managing conflict in the workplace skills training course, you receive:
- Course breakdown and suggested timings
- Comprehensive trainer notes
- Power point slides
- Learner notes with the slides on
- All the handouts that accompany the course
- A quality group activity that embeds the learning that can also be used as a stand alone training session
PLUS, when you buy this managing conflict in the workplace training course, we’ll send you a copy of our decision making training activity for FREE, as a thank you.
Your purchase will be forwarded to you electronically once we have been notified by Shopify - we know you'll love it! It's pre-written and ready to go, the trainer notes are so well written and easy to follow.
What one of our clients said:
"There has been so much I’ve gained from this session it is hard to list. The main thing I have taken from the training is greater confidence and motivation to be a great manager".
"Adrian, you should bring your skills to the council as a “trouble shooter” Please come back again". Sarah – (Planning Team Manager) – Greater Cambridge Planning Department (See more feedback here)
Buy this Managing Conflict Skills Training Course which is for Sale