This Stakeholder Management and Engagement Skills Training Course is for Sale
This course will support your team’s engagement with stakeholders and equip them with some helpful tools and advice to develop effective stakeholder communication plans within your own teams
Benefits of a Robust Stakeholder Management Approach
Stakeholder engagement is about knowing who your stakeholders are, understanding them and knowing how best to involve them in your business.
Stakeholder engagement and management involves taking into consideration the different interests and values stakeholders have and addressing them throughout the project or campaign. Engaging the right people in the right way in your project can make a notable difference to its success and to the reputation of your department.
…and that’s what this course will help with
The benefits of a robust stakeholder management approach:
- Developing an understanding of stakeholders’ opinions, concerns and best practice can help shape projects. Getting to them early makes it more likely that they will support you as they will feel they have inputted and been involved.
- Joint resources – using their expertise or working in collaboration could see more resource available for your activity.
- Consistent and clear communication should ensure that affected parties will understand the benefits and can be trusted voices or third-party endorsers if needed.
- It helps raise the profile of the excellent work the company/organisation does and can introduce different people to different departments and potentially break down barrier
- They can act as a bridge to other organisations – giving us access to their existing communication channels.
- They can assist in improving policy delivery and provide us with honest feedback.
- Specific activity and planning stakeholder campaigns is important, but effective stakeholder management has no real beginning and end – it should be an ongoing activity built into everyday work.
Working with stakeholders isn’t a one-off activity. It is an ongoing process. You need to keep your stakeholders involved and informed about what’s going on.
This is a great one day stakeholder management and engagement skills training course that can also be broken down into smaller bitesize sessions, like all the courses for sale on this page.
In our experience, because this is a tried and tested stakeholder management and engagement skills training course, it improves the team’s morale, your customer satisfaction, your company reputation, and your competitive advantage
The aim of this stakeholder management and engagement skills training course is not only about how the learners learn to communicate, but also to help you predict the behaviour of the people you come into contact with on a daily basis.
By the end of this stakeholder management and engagement skills training course, your learners will be able to:
- Explain what stakeholder management is
- List the responsibilities of a project manager
- Identify the project’s stakeholders
- Determine their requirements and expectations
- Create a project management plan
- Collaborate in the most efficient way
The Stakeholder Management and Engagement Skills Training Course
When you buy this pre-written, ready to go, tried and tested stakeholder management and engagement skills training course, you receive:
- Course breakdown and suggested timings
- Comprehensive trainer notes
- Power point slides
- Learner notes with the slides on
- All the handouts and activities that accompany the course
- A document you use as a workbook (we cut and bind ours, very easy to do).
Your purchase will be forwarded to you electronically once we have been notified by Shopify, we know you'll love it! It's pre-written and ready to go, the trainer notes are so well written and easy to follow.
You may be also interested in:
What one of our clients said:
"There has been so much I’ve gained from this session it is hard to list. The main thing I have taken from the training is greater confidence and motivation to be a great manager".
"Adrian, you should bring your skills to the council as a “trouble shooter” Please come back again". Sarah – (Planning Team Manager) – Greater Cambridge Planning Department (See more feedback here)
Other Training Courses for Sale: